General terms and conditions
- This is an extract of Endunamoo’s Terms and Conditions and should not be constructed as the full Terms and Conditions which are binding to all our registered users. You are advised to thoroughly read the full Terms and Conditions contained under FAQs and contact us should anything be unclear.
- Information contained on our website, including but not limited to information relating to fees, FAQs, registrations, marketing materials and/or any other related information that could be constructed as our policy form part of our Terms and Conditions. Endunamoo reserves the right to amend its Terms and Conditions without prior notice.
- You agree that you are the ultimate person responsible for payment for the courses for which you are registering. Any agreement between your employer and/or any other third party to discharge the fees on your behalf does not absolve you from this responsibility.
- This registration constitutes an application and does not warrant automatic acceptance into the programme in which you are registered for. Endunamoo reserves the sole discretion to accept or reject your application.
- All registrations will be confirmed for acceptance via the issue of an invoice from our Finance Department.
- By clicking “Agree” or “Submit”, you agree that you have read, understood and accept Endunamoo’s Terms and Conditions.
By accepting these terms & conditions, I warrant that the information provided to Endunamoo School of Accounting in this registration form is true and free from any material misstatements